I believe that consistency is helpful and even necessary for children’s healthy emotional growth, but the consistency I mean is each separate parent’s consistency.”
– Mr. Rogers –
It’s so exciting when you find someone you want to spend your life with. But things get complicated when you and/or your partner have children to “blend” into your lives. “Blending” families is an adjustment for all members.
Does your family need help adjusting to:
- Understanding the dynamics of blended families or stepfamilies
- Deciding on house rules and how they will be reinforced
- Building relationships with new family members
- Remaining patient while adjusting to new routines
Let me help you navigate the rough waters. Together we can discuss your areas of concern, decide where to focus and work out solutions. We can determine if you want to meet with me as a family, including the kids or meet with me individually to work on your parenting skills.
The healing your family will experience:
- A solid understanding of blended family dynamics
- A clearer understanding of your family’s roles
- A better way to communication
- A more integrated family
- A connected, loving blended family